segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

Talent. (Breathe)

"The clock shows 1:12am. I've been laying here for more than 4 hours now, trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep. I already did all the rituals that normally works to put me down but nothing worked, so I decided to use this time and the thoughts that keep coming to my mind to do something "useful".

On the Ipod "Breathe (2am)" [Anna Nalick] made me think about this: some people are really talented!
It's not the first time that I come to this brand new conclusion on my own.

How can someone sit down for a number of hours (or days, or months, it doesn't matter) and after that have something so beautiful that speaks, no only for the one's soul but for other people's as well?
Like the song says: "2 am and I'm still awake writing a song, if I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to. And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd, cause these words on my diary, screaming out loud, and I know that you'll use them, however you want to." It must be amazing to realize that the way you put your feelings out can become a beautiful song, or dance, or act, or paint... And that, that particular thing will become someone else's inspiration for new songs, dances, acts, paints...

A friend of mine taught me how to actually see some of these beauties and I gotta say, it makes a hell of a difference.

Just wanted to share the thought. Now I'll go back to bed, dark, Ipod and talent until I'm not conscious to listen to it anymore.

Good Night."

1 comentários:

Talita Dione disse...

É assim..parece que vai explodir.. ai tem que divulgar!!!! hahahah