segunda-feira, 26 de julho de 2010

If it Makes you Happy...


...It can't be that bad. [If it makes you Happy - Sheryl Crow]

I just have this sentence stuck on my mind on the last four hours and it's mostly because of the continuing part (Then why the hell are you so sad?). Why the hell am I sad?
Well, actually it's not sadness really, it's just a feeling that I'm not where I was supposed to be, or where I belong if there's a difference between this two words.

The thing is, this doesn't fell right. The place is still as comfortable as before and people are still like family and friends, but somehow it seems wrong, out of the place.
Maybe I already feel like I'm somewhere else but the things that where supposed to come with the change are still missing. I don't know, didn't figure out yet, not what I'm feeling, not how to change it. I just feel.

Still makes me happy, but the blue it's definitely here.

Hopefully it'll go away soon...

1 comentários:

Fernanda Rodrigues disse...

Dear Jen, it's funny to say it, but when I feel blue, I remember this song too...

Then why the hell are you so sad?

I'm sure everything is gonna be alright soon :)
that's what we wish for our friends, right?!

and, if can help you feel better, talk to me ;)

=*